COINSASIA: Terms and Conditions:
The Products displayed on this Website are not shown to actual size nor are their image sizes binding as to detail.
Products may be represented at a larger or smaller than actual size and buyers/customers attention is drawn to the Product details and content which is given in the Specifications.
Coinsasia strives to give the best appearance possible with our images. However, we invite Buyers/Customers to contact for any further information on a product prior to ordering.
Many of Coinsasia sales items are in original mint packaging. Items are HAND picked at auctions, mints, coin shows or through private purchases unless otherwise mentioned.
All products listed are GENUINE!
All products have product numbers and are of the actual item purchaser will receive unless indicated in the product descriptions.
Buyers/Customers can pay in cash. Contact prior to make arrangements.
Payment can be made by Cheque. Purchasers from Hong Kong or Macau only. Buyers/Customers agree products will not be shipped or released until funds have been processed and fully cleared.
Contact should be confirmed by email to arrange prior approval of this payment format.
This payment method is being setup and will be available soon.
Buyers/customers agree that items purchased using PAYPAL payment system will be subject to a 12% fees on top of items price.
Please ensure that the address used through pay pal is the actual address customer where buyer/customer will sign for purchase. Coinsasia will ONLY ship to addresses of payment.
Buyers/Customers MUST have a confirmed address of file with PayPal.
Buyers/Customers agree to provide a valid working email address and telephone contact. Further any failure to provide accurate and honest contact should a refund be required the buyer agrees to be refunded funds paid LESS any fees associated with the refund process.
Buyer/Customers agree to provide identical contact details for both Coinsasia ordering page and PayPal payment statement.
Buyers/Customers agree to verify their orders and payments by email or phone contact if requested by either Coinsasia or PayPal.
Buyers/Customers agree that if found to be fraudulently claiming items non received and refunded, they may at matter of discretion have their names and contact exposed on our website until unpaid items are settled.
Because of the use of stolen credit cards for the purchase of coins, we will only ship to the billing address on the credit cards used.
Credit card payment can be made through the the PayPal system.
Bank Wires and Bank Drafts:
For our higher priced items we may require customer to pay by bank wire or draft ONLY.
Payments can be wired or transferred to our members account. Details are provided in our checkout page.
Buyers/Customers agree that products will only be shipped after clearance of funds in our account.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on which Western Union address to send.
Please email email@example.com MTCN after funds are sent for receipt.
- Buyers/Customers agree that Coinsasia policy states that purchased items will ONLY be shipped after funds clearance.
- Coinsasia is not lible for errors made by buyers during purchase process.
- Purchasers will be notified when funds have been received and ultimately cleared.
Cancellations of Orders:
- You may cancel an order that has been paid for up until the time it has been shipped tracking.
- Please email ASAP before shipment has been sent. Note: In some cases the time difference between Hong Kong and other countries can be one day in advance. (Your country can be more than 12 hours behind Hong Kong time)
- Cancelled orders may be subject to charge or processing fee. We reserve the right to hold this fee and refund the remainder to cancelled orders.
Shipping and Handling Policy:
- Items will be securely wrapped and sealed in either bubble wrap envelope or cardboard box when appropriate.
- Items will be sent to purchaser’s physical billing address.
- Large or heavy orders with boxes will be subject to an additional 12,00 Large order fee.
- Shipping for small or low cost items: Individual silver and small cost items can be shipped regular mail at cost of USD$ 8.00 Please contact coins@coinsasia to request if available. (Excludes items purchased with boxes of any size)
- Express shipping options are available. Express fees can vary due to destination.
- International shipments can take anywhere from 7-14 days due to the postal delay’s and customs. (However standard delivery normally takes 5-10 days)
- Buyers/Customers agree that they are aware there can at times be slight delays to shipments due to postal strikes, act of God and holidays both in Asia and Buyer/Customers origin.
- All items will be shipped within 2-4 business days after receiving cleared payment.
- A tracking number is provided once the item shipped.
- Buyers/Customers agree that any charges Coinsasia incurred do to items not being pick up and sent back. Coinsasia reserves the right to deduct these charges from any refunds along with cost associated with post etc.
Import duties and fees:
- All International customers are responsible for any local customs duty charges. Please check your country rules and regulations for customs fees, charges and requirements.
- Customers agree that Coinsasia will not be held responsible for Duties and or Taxes related to Buyers/Customers country of residence/shipment.
- Neither will Coinsasia be held responsible for items not picked up due to duty and or tax costs.
- Buyers/Customers agree that any charges for unpaid duties and or taxes by other countries if incurred will be withdrawn from any refunds if item is sent back to seller/Coinsasia.
- Hong Kong and Macau Post have a first class success rate at worldwide postal deliveries. However, in the case items are lost or damaged.
- A buyer/customer agrees to write to (if requested) or be contacted by the Hong Kong, Macau and Country of Buyers postal service if a claim of not received item is lodged before the process of refund is started. (Hong Kong, Macau and buyers country of origin will follow up whereabouts of items in detail when requested by written mail).
- Hong Kong and Macau Post offer services to track items and contact overseas postal offices to establish times and dates of left notices, out for delivery dates, signed packages and detailed reports on packages destination points.
- Parcels with unclaimed/unsigned notices, not picked up personally, left with other parties and/or at different addresses are not considered lost items. Buyers/Customers agree that Coinsasia will not be libel to refund purchasers if items are to be claimed by parties other than original purchaser according to details on invoice.
- Coinsasia ships all purchases in the condition they are sold. Our up to date pictures in the product pages are of actual items conditions. CA can not be held responsible for damaged items due to mishandling by others once items have left our registered shipping country.
- Buyers/Customers agree that Coinsasia will not be held responsible for incorrect and or mistaken address information. Coinsasia will ship items to the exact addresses listed on the payment invoice.
Returns Policy: We make every effort to ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase. However, if for some reason you wish to return.
- We accept items to be returned. Items may be returned up 5 days post arrival/delivery in purchaser’s home country.
- We require that items are returned in the original condition and undamaged with any boxes, certificates and/or holders they were shipped in. Returns will be videoed to protect parties interest.
- Items must arrive back in the condition at time of sale.
- Buyers accept that they will return items with a traceable/registered tracking post and that they are responsible for costs associated with returns.
- Upon satisfied inspection of returned items. Coinsasia will return customers purchase price in full. Coinsasia will NOT cover fees associated with posting, insurance and other in returning an item. Customer agree that they accept that they will be responsible to cover costs to ship back to Coinsasia and in state of sale.
- We record all items sent out to customers and any items returned will be monitored upon receipt.
Typographical, Photo and Pricing Errors:
While we make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, items on our web site may be priced incorrectly or inaccurately detailed. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic, technical error or issues with website e-shop software or program, CA shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, CA will charge the lower amount and ship buyer the item.
If an item’s price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel buyers order and notify buyer of the price error and order cancellation. The buyer/customer will have an opportunity to purchase the item at the correct price, if you so wish and a new updated invoice will be sent.
As Numismatic, Precious metals and Bullion Prices are subject to sometimes daily swings in prices. It is the buyer customers responsibility to do their due diligence when considering their purchasing decisions before making orders.
Coinsasia prices our products according to high quality and the prices paid for these items at auctions, coin shows and private dealings. Our prices maybe higher than items priced on other coin trade sources, however, we price in our time, travel and expertise into ensuring that your item will be of a high grade and thus worth of higher value. Most of the items we list for sale. We have duplicates and own/keep ourselves. Although we are not graders. We do have a high rate of items receiving high grades when we do grade. Our sales prices reflect this.
Coinasia makes every effort to post and show accurate pictures of items details into the products page. The buyer is free to make any further inquires as to the items condition before making purchase.
We advise all customers to contact CA if they have any questions regards to any product to request information prior to purchase.
Buyers agree here that they have performed all inquiry’s into items condition and are satisfied with the state and appearance of the product prior to going forward with purchase.
Risk Factors and due diligence:
While most precious metal and numismatics understands the fluctuations that can occur. It is important to note that.
- Precious metals and collectables are subject to large swings in market price on a sometimes daily basis.
- The buyer/customer agrees that they are fully aware that purchased items may go up or down from the time purchased and received.
Your use of the Website is at your own risk.
Neither Coinsasia nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided to you:
“AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Coinsasia also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to your property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Website or your downloading of any materials, data, text or images from the Website.
Coinsasia may at any time revise these Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Conditions.
If you have any questions regarding these Conditions or the Website, please contact us by written, phone or email.
In no event will Coinsasia, partners or associates be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this Website, including, without limitation, any loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your computer system(s). You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Coinsasia and partners.
You should assume that everything you view on the Website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except with written permission of Coinsasia or our partners.